The purpose of this policy is to clearly define the circumstances in which participants in our house league programme will receive a refund of registration fees.
This policy encompasses both our house league indoor and outdoor programmes
- All refund requests must be submitted on the WMSC Refund Request form available to download here (Word or PDF format) or at the WMSC RIM office
- All refunds are subject to a $20 administrative fee
- The $5 online user fee is NON REFUNDABLE
- Refunds will be mailed in 4-6 weeks
- full refund until April 15
- 50% refund after April 15
- no refund after May 13
- full refund until Oct. 5
- 50% refund after Oct. 5
- no refund after Nov. 5
No refund will be provided after these deadlines, except under the following circumstances.
All refund cheques for outdoor/indoor will be issued at the same time (June/Nov) and will be mailed to the address provided on the Refund Request form.
- Should the player suffer a season ending injury (not related to WMSC programmes), once we have received a doctors certificate and all equipments has been returned, a pro-rated refund may be issued, based on the date of the doctors note/return of equipment or date of request, whichever is later.
- Please note – where the injury is soccer related, no refund can be provided as this would cause the insurance coverage to be negated.
- Such requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Players on waiting lists will receive a full refund if they are not placed.
Any NSF cheques will be charged a $20 administrative fee. All replacement cheques must be certified, paid by cash or credit card.
In signing the WMSC registration form, you accept the Club’s registration conditions and financial implications.